Here I would eagerly like to declare my eternal love to this special somecheese, whom I’ve been secretly admiring for a looooooong time.
I actually wanted to talk about him earlier, but I was a bit shy and unsure. Those who are observant should notice I have been talking a lot about him lately… *blushes*
But I guess today is the day to let it all out. It’s crystal clear. I’m sure he’s the one.
Nocheese is 100% perfect. When I found this Mr 91% perfect (the remaining 9% belongs to the flaws I’m gonna pick on him after our engagement.) , I fell completely head over cheese in love with him. read more