I love Australia!
The first place i went to in Australia was Perth, second time was Tasmania and NSW, also spent a night in Melbourne. Then just a few weeks ago i was in Northen Rivers, and also stood between the border of NSW and Queensland.
And Australia just never fails to amaze me. The food, the people and the nature! And to top it all all my Australia trips are sponsored so i really got to enjoyed the best of everything for free wtf. It’s super AUSome!!
Who doesn’t like a free trip, right?
And here’s your chance to win yourself a Trip for Two to Perth, Australia!
What do you need to do?
Will get to that later! But for now these are some snippets from my trip to Perth!
The Virgin Festival 09 to watch The Killers, Snow Patrol and Duffy (errr… not the Disney Sea one)
Green green grass in King’s Park.
Chili Mussels in Ciao Italia ZOMG BEST MUSSLES EVER
Girls in bikinis hehehhehe
Culley’s Pie ZOMG
And also all my readers who met me up and brought me around during my trip <3333
So back to business, how do you win a free trip from AirAsia X to Perth?
Simply camwhore with the ambient sculpture (at 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Pavillion KL and Sunway Pyramid Shopping ) in the most creative way!
You can spot them at:-
1) Giant Lobster: Pavilion, near TopShop and La Bodega
2) Fremantle Prison: OneUtama @ GSC Cinema, 4th Floor
3) Sealions: One Utama @ New Wing, 1st Floor
4) Surfboards: Sunway Pyramid @ LG2, near Watson
So i went to the Sealions one in One Utama because i love animals! 😀
Spot the super opiang red signboard you can never miss!
Create rapport with the ambient sculpture 😛
Ok so what do you do after camwhoring?
1. email the picture with your full details to email@example.com with the subject : “AirAsia X flies to Perth!”.
2. The Organizer will upload selected creative pictures onto http://www.facebook.com/AirAsia for all to see.
3. At the end of the contest period, the Organizer will select the 5 most creative pictures which will be put up for public voting via “Survey Monkey” on AirAsia Facebook page.
4. All voters can only vote once.
5. Participants need to ‘Like’ AirAsia Facebook page before they can participate.
6. Top 4 photos with the highest public votes win.
This is the picture i’m submitting for the contest!
I think you can do better! Go go go try it out since camwhore is almost everyone’s expertise nowadays.
Good luck everyone!
More information HERE!
i demand you to win!!
THEN I CAN MEET YOU BWAAHAHHAHAHA
life in perth is boring though. sigh. reality of life.
tell AA that pls!!!!!!! lol
go win it!
OMG~ agreed with Jodie~ shops don’t close at 5pm now, hahaha =.= and there are so many sales on in the city and harbour town, such a good time to shop 😀
I wish I could enter!! I went to Perth during aus winter.. but I went from HK so it was super hot, to pretty freezing (relatively).. and no central heating. I wanna go back while its warm though… Freemantle was my fav. you look so cute hugging the seal haha
Woahh sounds like a pretty fun contest!! So straight forward, Oh well, too bad I’m already here haha! 😉 Omg you should stay in Melbourne longer. Its the best place in Australia in my opinion. 🙂
I wany you too win ^^ but i wanna win too~ can i fit into ur luggage? 💡
i like the photos in this post
I hope you win the competition so you can go to Perth 🙂
LOVE the picture quality! what camera do you use?
So which of the bands did you enjoy the most? – did it compare to their recorded music?
Since some bands are not as good live. Always great pics! – Hope you always win 🙂