One of the biggest mysteries in my life is that i think that my skin now is most definitely much, much better than 5 years ago. Dare i even say that it is better than my teenage years.
True enough, these days we have camera on beauty mode, endless filter apps, etc. But when i woke up and look into the mirror, i actually like what i see and i want this to be the start of a happy day ahead.
I guess 90% is because i have gotten so much more relaxed and so much less stressed out. The change of mentality. The other 10% is lifestyle change and taking proper care. I sleep earlier, put on lighter make up, home-cook more, and of course keeping a skin care routine every day.
These are all my SK-II products!
Some of them are sponsored, some i bought some time ago with my own money. But SK-II has always been a favorite. So much that i triple checked i packed my SK-II masks to Santorini before my wedding photoshoot day. So much i bought duty-free SK-II Men for the danna as a present.
There are so many different products i own but today i want to focus on two hero products!
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
Aka the famous “Miracle Water” that is known to most women in the world.
Every bottle of SK-II contains more than 90% Pitera, the magic ingredient that is derived from a unique yeast’s fermantation that unlocks the secret to beautiful skin.
Some of SK-II Pitera’s kown benefits include replenishing skin’s moisture, smoothening skin’s surface texture, helping to make skin look translucent and crystal clear, helping give the skin an even tone, and giving the skin a natural healthy glow.
How to use:
It’s a very simple step! First, soak a cotton with Facial Treatment Essence.
And gently pat into face and neck. The skin will absorb the Essence quickly.
It can also be used around the eye area!
Speaking of eyes, here’s another product that is specially created for your eyes!
SK-II Stempower Eye Cream
This new generation of eye care features first-in-the-world magnetic eye care technology, with its new Magnetic Eye Wand.
How to use:
Take a pearl-sized amount of eye cream and dot it around the eyes using the applicator.
Then there’s when magnetic wand does its magic. With its tri-magnetic technology, the Magnetic Eye Wand when moved over the face, induces a micro-electromagnetic field that further enhances the absorption of skincare ingredients. It delivers 3X more Niacinamide, a key ingredient into skin compared to applying using only fingers.
Use the Magnetic Wand to gently glide from inner corner of the eye to the outer corner for boosted penetration.
SK-II Stempower Eye Cream works to smoothen the appearance of wrinkles and even out the texture around the entire eye area, giving you more beautiful and brighter eyes!
So these are two of my favorite products from SK-II (among many many other favorites), and i really like its latest slogan, “Change Destiny”. Because i truly believe if you want to improve your life’s destiny, you actually can! For me, i did it with just a change of mindset and attitude, and SK-II is part of what help me go on this journey to better skin.
Find out more from SK-II Malaysia’s Facebook page!
SK-II is lauching two new products in Malaysia!
The launch event will be from the 28th April to 2 May 2015, at One Utama Shopping Center (Old Wing Concourse). There will exciting things going in this brand new Red Carpet edition of the Change Destiny Museum so be sure to visit!
Noob question but does the miracle water act as a toner? Or would you use a toner first then the miracle water? have always wanted to try SK-II as ive heard only great reviews about it 🙂
I’ve started using SK-II products two years ago, though it’s quite expensive, it really works on me. No doubt that I will use SK-II for the rest of my life.
miracle water smells terrible though.. haha