Today i wanna introduce two new products from Tokyoninki!
As you know Tokyoninki is bringing in the latest hot-sellling beauty products from Japan, they have two latest additions to the list, which is Santa Marche Clear Peeling Gel and Shira Waki Hime Underarm Exfoliating and Brightening Cream.
You may have noticed that a couple of years ago, clear peeling gels have been quite a beauty trend in Japan!
Some of you may have regular exfoliation habit, and wonder if your face scrub is too harsh on your face? I usually don’t exfoliate as my skin is quite sensitive, even slight rubbing with a beady exfoliator may cause redness.
Santa Marche is an oil-free gel cleanser with dirt-grabbing super micro Konjac scrub and baking soda help melt away makeups and free skin of impurities. The texture is an almost water-like gel form!
It is formulated with Kyoto Uji Green Tea extract, marine collagen and botanical beauty extracts to help detoxify and free skin of harmful impurities that cause skin-aging oxidation, and roughness.
How to use:
1. Cleanse your face and dry it well. They key here is to dry your face enough for the gel to work.
2. Pump a cherry-sized amount of green tea gel on your palm.
3. Apply to your face and neck if you like.
4. Gently massage in circular motion for 20 seconds, don’t forget areas like under the nose and under the lips, which usually turn out to be the most neglected areas for me where most dirt will appear!!!
5. And yessss slowly you can feel the gel turns into… dirt omg. I’m a bit paiseh to show this this what comes out from my skin:
The dirt is not even white it’s grey :X
The most 收获丰盛 (well-harvested lolol) de area is my nose, sides of the nose and under lips like i said.
When you are satisfied with your “harvest” or when they gel has completely dissolved, you can rinse it off with lukewarm water thoroughly.
All the dead skin is gone and skin is ultra smooth and soft!!! Also no redness nor do i feel any sting whatsoever because it’s really gentle!
Not only is an effective way to unclog your pores that contain dead skin cells to prevent blackheads, it also tightens your pore and keep it moisturized. Really wor after the peeling my skin doesn’t feel dry at all!
It’s an effective peeling gel that cleanses your face without harsh chemical, and it’s recommended you use it 1-2 times a week for best result!
It contains no artificial color, no mineral oil, no petroleum surfactant and is paraben free!
Shiro Waki Hime is another exfoliating beauty product, but this time it is for uhm… not the face but… armpit!
The name Shiro Waki Hime literally means “White Armpit Princess” HAHAHAH these Japanese people so direct wan. Seriously that’s the worst name a princess can ever have lol but ok i think every girl secretly wants pretty armpits.
Only 30 seconds to achieve lighter armpits!! How?!
Hahaha it’s very funny!
I won’t show you my armpits hor but i will do a demo on the back of my hand:
How to use:
1. Apply a pea-sized amount on desired area (armpits, you can also use it on elbows, even knees).
2. Wait for 10 seconds so that the clay component has time to absorb dirt and dead skin.
3. Rub gently like you are erasing the cream.
4. Like an eraser, the dirt will come off slowly, do it until the white clay is all gone.
And instant whitening!!
You can see the hand on the right side is a shade lighter!
The whitening effect is by Titanium Oxide, a safe ingredient that acts as a foundation. You can remove the foundation when you take a bath later.
It also contains 6 kinds of Hyaluronic acid to moisturize and brighten your skin!
You can get both the products from Tokyoninki.com and all SASA outlets!