It’s Arthur’s Day again.
Last year we went to his 250th birthday and had a blast. This time around, he’s having a party about music and entertainment.
Arthur’s Day is all about music! And i know Arthur loves music. Maybe he’d like some J-pop this time around.
I’m going to make him something special.
So, through some complex recipe of brewing and blending and extra flavors poured on top, I made him a music video based on Kana Nishino feat WISE’s Aenakutemo.
This is the amount of videos i took as the ingredient to a perfect pint of romance wtf.
Original Video is HERE.
These are some of the stills. Story is about how a couple who is in an LDR miss each other and want to see each other and cheesiness ad nauseam. Irony is KY stays 5 minutes away from my haos HAHAH. And I had to play 5 different girls in that video HAHA.
Featuring Ky from Kyspeaks.com
As you can see the only line he knows from the whole lyrics is “wooo, i miss you baybeh” and the rest he just tembak only mumble mumble mumble and yo yo yo check it out lolol.
I hope Arthur likes my birthday present for him.
Feel inspired yet?
Create your own Arthur’s Invention and win a trip to Dublin to visit the St James Gate Brewery & Guinness Storehouse (!!!!).
I osowan. T______T
- ‘LIKE’ Guinness Facebook.
- Choose your favourite song (it could be any song! – oldies, hiphop, rock..) and recreate it any way you want on video – sing, dance, re-enact the music video, anything goes.
- Upload your video performance onto YouTube.
- Your video must feature a mention of Arthur’s Day 2010 in the title, e.g: “Arthur’s Day 2010: <insert own title>.”
- Copy the embedded code or URL from your YouTube page.
- Post your YouTube URL on the Guinness Facebook page together with your name and video title.
More info on Arthur’s Day’s Facebook page.
Did i mention that your effort will not be wasted? Every successful submission wins passes to awesome Arthur’s Day event!And check out the artist line-up!
There’s Sean Kingston, Melissa Indot, Timbaland, Pop Shuvit, Mizz Nina and more!
Apart from The Man of Action Contest, there’s also The Man of Vision contest – you just need to decipher how many Guinness elements can be found in a given image and you get to win a trip to Dublin and a pair of Arthur’s Day Mosh Pit tickets worth RM 350 each.
I osowan T_____T.
This year, I Am Going Again. Are You Going Too?