new regenerist

March 19, 2013 in Commercial Break

I’m sure you have read my multiple posts on Olay Regenerist!

It was just a couple of months ago, and now they already have a newly improved formula!

Introducing, the new Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream mosturiser.

The main difference is that it contains 20% more anti-aging ingredients! It has more amino-peptide and also have new ingredients added it it, like Olivem and Lyslastine, which can boost collagen and make the product work faster and deeper within skin layers.

So you are wondering how effective it is?

Here’s a home demo i’m doing!

Basically, a good skin care should be more water-dispersed, means the easier it disperses in water, the better the absorption it is into deeper skin layers, because our skin’s main composition is water.

Let’s have a look!

I have two kinds of moisturizer here , Moisturizer X (left) and new Olay Regenerist (right.)

I took two contact lens bottle, cleaned them thoroughly and fill them with water.

I wrote on it with marker so it’s easier for you to see which is which later! The one with new Olay Regenerist is marked “new”.

So i’m going to put a small amount of cream from each product into the bottles respectively.

First of all i squeeze a pearl-sized drop from Mosturizer X into the bottle.

And then do the same from the new Olay Regenerist into the NEW bottle.

Now we have both bottles filled with two different creams!

And then i shoke both the bottles to dissolve the cream in the water.

And…

Guess what’s the result?

The new Olay Regenerist immediately blends with water and dispersed almost thoroughly! It looks milky while Moisturizer X forms small beads at the bottom.

Well! I guess that’s all good news for us. Wanna try and test it for yourself?

SISTER magazine will be having an Olay workshop!

Location: Cititel Mid Valley, Matahari 1, Level 5

TimeL 10am-1pm

Date: 13 April 2013 (Saturday)

You just need to call ip to SISTER at 03-22829830 to reserve a space for yourself.

It’s an exclusive workshop so there are only limited 30 seats! Also everyone who join the workshop will receive RM100 gift, and… i will be there too! 😀

So see you!

Also, Olay Regenerist ran a Facebook Offer for RM20 off this month, what a deal! It’s a limited offer though so go LIKE Olay’s FB page in order not to miss it, or be the first to know when there’s a new offer!

17 responses to “new regenerist”

1. Anonymous says:

I called to book seat around 4pm…But Sister Magazine there said fully booked…So sad…

2. heng wah says:

Btw, what does the “experiment” indicates?

3. Wendy says:

I am 23. I bought olay regenerist wrinkle relaxing cream after reading Audrey’s and your blog. 2 weeks after using it on my eye area, syringoma started to grow around my eye. I stopped and went for facial, my beautician got shocked after she saw my face T______T. Same case goes to my mum 49 and my cousin 18.

4. Cheesie says:

Oh T____T maybe next time, I’m sure there will be some other events soon 😀

5. Cheesie says:

OMG I’m so sorry to hear that!! It happened how long after you use it?

6. Cheesie says:

I guess it means higher absorbency to the skin as claimed by Olay!

7. Wendy says:

It just didn’t go away until I had a treatment to remove them. Burnt a hole in wallet >.< Or maybe it’s just too rich on certain type of skin.

8. Cheesie says:

Sorry I meant to ask how long after usage did the syringoma appear? What treatment did you do, was it laser? I’m so sorry to hear that :(( I will feed back to Olay so they know about this

9. Anonymous says:

2 weeks. Herbaline Ee Treatment. Btw, I am your loyal reader. Haha.

10. Cheesie says:

11. maviszu says:

I also bought the same cream after reading your entry. Been using for a while and even mix them with foundation as what you recommend. I believe every skin care may not have the same effect to all.. Thankfully Wendy manage to clear off all her syringoma.. Probably Wendy may want to check the ingredient that cause syringoma to happen on her.. Btw, Cheesie do u use them daily?

12. Cheesie says:

Was it okay for you? I use a lot if things everyday lol I have waaaaay too many products so I try everything 😛

13. maviszu says:

It was ok for me. ☺I also combine different things everyday. As long as the ingredient are mild.. I am good.. Lol The best part of you.. You try everything and you share them with us… Hahaha..

14. Anne says:

That Olay Regenerist moisturizer….I use to use that! I don’t think it’s a new product though because I’ve seen it on the shelves of Australia for quite some time. It was amazing but bit expensive ><

15. anonymous says:

don’t know why you need to blur the old lense bottle when it only says ‘old’ xDnenjoyed the experiment c:

16. Cheesie says:

Hello Wendy, do you mind if you leave your email contact here? (You can email to me if you don’t wish it public 🙂 ) , because I have brought this issue to Olay and they wish to speak to you 🙂

17. jane says:

for 10 years i had wicked syringomas spreading in my face and making it swollen i take the treatment fractional c02 and lot treatment, still not remove and syringomas has deep problem to me because it make much ugly and painful the way i hate most. a month ago i got natural treatment from natural herbal center after 2 weeks taking this treatment it clean up everything so called syringomas and make me had smooth and fresh skin i got the treatment from.. [email protected]