Tokyo Summer Hair Make

July 22, 2013 in Make up Cheat One™

Hello this is a post of all the make-up matched with the coordinates in my previous post.

I  tried some really drastically different fashion style every day this time, so i also did the make up styles a little different from the usual so i thought i’d share too!

Make 1

Minimal make up with pink lips and cheeks

Make 2

Twin tails with Cherry lips

Make 3

Soft pastel shadow and brows and nude lips.

Make 4

This one went a bit overboard lol, top and bottom falsies

Make 5

Toned down a little but still warm color!

Make 6

Pink and mint mix with twin tails for the macaron outfit :>

Make 7

Lolita makeover by RinRin. I would never ever ever ever put blue on myself lol

Make 8

Orangy lips and cheek with side braids

Make 9

Pastel orange make with fake short bob and fringe!

Close up

Make 10

Mermaid waves with sweet pink make

Make 11

A darker eye make & odango for concert!

Ok that’s all!

I cut my hair short so now i’m trying different styles again lol. Update again!

36 people cheesed “Tokyo Summer Hair Make”

1. super love the make-up for the mermaid waves pic <3 pink rules!

2. cantikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

3. V nice make up! But the difference color tone of ur neck n face is pretty obvious esp in make 6.

4. How do you come up with so many different styles?! So amazing!!

5. You’re so pretty!!!

6. I love your make! I”ll try some of the styles~ Thanks for sharing ;)

7. Hi, may I know what product you use to create the orangey lip colour? Thank you ~

8. 1, 10, 11 very nice!

9. Omoshiroi.Ya says:

I like Make 10 ^^ really suits your look :)

10. I love no. 3- looks so ethereal… Then no. 10 and Rinrin’s style for you.

11. isabellmiao says:

what mascara you used for your lower lashes? they are so freaking looooooooong?!

12. I like 3rd and last one!! Hehe . I think you look best with minimal lips make up!! XD

13. Nude lips?

14. i use Fasio’s mascara, super cheap and freakin good haha

15. Etheral lolol. Must be the breeze!

16. :D thanks

17. I mix diff products, i use EMODA lipstick and also some drug store brands!

18. thank you too <3

19. <333

20. Have to match diff outfit ma haha

21. ya i got so tanned my foundation doesnt suit me anymore fml

22. arigato~~~~<3

23. haha i love pink make too!

24. Your new camera is amazing! My favorite is the orange lips! Does your danna also do your make-up sometimes?

25. Cassie yuuka says:

I love ur makeup!! U should do one tutorial on the looks too~!! Would love to see it!!

26. Christina K. says:

I like you with make 3 :)

27. love all looks

28. lyannechan says:

love your necklaces! :D

29. hitomineko says:

love all ur styles! xo nnwww.hitomiblog.com

30. haha I don’t know how to reply for the previous comment!nYes ! Nude lips looks great on you! or 小清新?!nWonder how you look like if you dress up as 森ガール!

31. Cheesie may I know where you get all those choker? Especially the pink cross one.. Pls reply :(

32. I got it from lilLilly Tokyo (in Harajuku )

33. Totally love your jellybean ring!

34. Cat_Jiajia says:

I love the 8th make! Kawaii!!!

35. What kinda lipstick or gloss did you use for most of them? I have been trying to find lipstick that is like make 1,2,10. Soft pink lips that’s like “plumping with a bit of shine”. Basically japanese girls lips. If you get what I mean..

Leave me a cheese

Hi, I'm and my email is . Please link my name back to my .