New hair with Number76!

October 20, 2014 in Hair Cheat One™

So i had been wanting a hair makeover for a long time! Finally mom was here to take care of Junya so i had a few hours to spare for some mane-tenance lol.

This was before!

I have had dark hair mid-way through pregnancy for easy maintenance since i reckoned i wouldn’t have much time after the baby is born. After 4 months i think i’m pretty okay with regular salon visits again, so yesterday i dropped by Number76 Starhill Gallery branch for a makeover!

So for the month of October, there’s a Sparkling October promotion!

Basically it focuses on scalp care, as it is the foundation to having healthy hair! Get a scalp microscope analysis, a Tansan hair wash and Micro Carbonated Spa treatment for only RM50 extra!!

After Tansan hair wash!

And Odera san was doing the scalp analysis for me. Just a very small device connected via wifi, and you can see your own scalp magnified thousand times on an ipad screen. It could be pretty unnerving to see what’s going on between those tresses!

I forgot to ask for the analysis before the wash, so Odera san was like “you scalp is really uninteresting” because he couldn’t find anything wrong with it lolol. My scalp is pretty much perfect, thanks to regular Tansan wash and scalp care at Number76!!!

Go try it out and compare the before and after picture, it’s quite amazing! (And make sure you haven’t just eaten/aren’t eating while looking at the ipad screen wtf)

Then…. hair cut!!

76 TSUYA Bleach + Highlight bleach without adding any color!

If you haven’t alreadyknown, TSUYA is a 76 specially formulated treatment infused system that applies to all chemical services like bleaching/coloring/perming etc.

Usually all these chemical process will damage your hair, but 76 TSUYA system has added 11 types of treatment ingredients such as collagen powder, amino acids and hyaluronic acid to protect your hair and restore its moisture, and the result is lustrous, glossy tresses! Exclusively available at MB, Bangsar 1, Bangsar 2 and Starhill Gallery branch only.

You know how bleached hair without added color is matte, dull and has that kind of brassy orange??

Mine was bleached and bleach-highlighted with 76 TSUYA system, and i was so so amazed at how nice the color turned out!!! Will include picture later!

Anyway, plenty of chemical process today! I cut my hair medium length, and wanted a little bit of volume to it (you know, those perfectly messy out-of-bed hair effect!!), so i also wanted a perm.

And of course, it’s 76TSUYA cold perm. Process was pretty fast, 20 minutes or so and i was done!

And… the result!! (After a little styling cream)

Love love LOVE!

Initially i wanted to go for fringe cut too but i’ll save that for the next time haha. (Creating excuse to go back again lolol)

Anyway, it turned out exactly how i wanted it to be, and i’m really really grateful for Number76 Starhill Gallery team <3

Outside Number76 Starhill Gallery branch ♡

Last comparison picture!

Check out Number76 branch locations here!

Will play around with new hair styles and update again ♡

37 responses to “New hair with Number76!”

1. Joey says:

Hi cheesy, I heard alot of salon saying after bleach definitely no perm else will be frizzy and damage, but I was wondering how come yours is OK? I seriously want to look for one who can do this perm.

2. munirah says:

i’m one of ur silent reader. but i just need to say this, u look so good with the new hair.

3. fongchoong says:

*two thumbs up* Wow.. suits u to a T. Will be visiting the starhill branch soon. Gotta experience the service, and see what differs this branch fr the number76 branches.

• cheesie says:

I think the services are all the same! Except in Starhill it’s a little more private and you also can order food and drinks!! 😀 Usually where do you go?

4. Name says:

Can ask 76 to come Singapore please T__T

5. Selina says:

Please have fringe ! Side one, I wanna see 🙂

6. Mina says:

Aaawwwww pretty Cheesie-San, love your hair…God I wish I had Number76 Salon in my area xD

7. Michelle says:

Your new hair is cute!

8. Carol says:

how much overall you done for your hair? exclude Tansan scalp treatment

9. fongchoong says:

I’ve been to mid valley, bangsar 1 and bangsar 2 branch, basically I followed Amy as she got transferred fr branch to branch. But since everyone been raving bout the branch, I gotta go see it and feel it.. hahahaha… afterall going to the salon is something I enjoy very much as it is therapy for me..

10. Setoberi says:

Manage to go number 76 during my shirt trip in kl after looking at all your lovely hair pix, must make at least go once!! End up squeezed in 2 visits to midvalley & star hill branch! Very good indeed! Love the scalp treatment!! Unlike yours my scalp is quite interesting before treatment!! Lol! Glad I follow your blog else I won’t be able to experience such good salon !!

11. fongchoong says:

Will do so.. its in december only, as I’m still overseas. How I wish I cn bring number76 to where I am, as my hair is in bad shape fr the abuse of the weather here…

12. Carol says:

I think number76 should consider open in Singapore!! I have no time to go to KL =_=;

13. Mina says:

I live in the USofA?…….so far in the other side of the world….. XD

14. Mina says:

Lol….disregard the question mark dang my fingers when typing

15. Nana says:

Your new hair suits you well. So stylish and fresh!

16. Grace says:

cheesie love your hair! may i know what is cold perm and how different is it from the normal perm? 🙂

If i want just volume, bouncy hair, which perm to consider? don’t want too curly

• cheesie says:

This one doesn’t use the crazy machine connected to your head that makes you look like a mad scientist XD. Mine is for volume too. You should go for a consultation!

17. Name says:

really need 76 to open a branch in kk,sabah D: i always need to make sure i visit the salon every time the day i landed in kl, it’s a hassle that’s worth it, but i need to visit them more frequent coz i have very ‘bad’ hair

18. fongchoong says:

Saudi arabia’s extreme heat and its water are hard on the hair n skin..im dying for some humidity!!!

19. HitomiNeko says:

so nice. i love ur new hair makes me wanna have shorter hair now too. ha

xo
    hitomiblog.com

20. Joyce says:

Your new hair looks amazing, Cheesie. I’ve been trying to grow my hair out the past few months but you make short hair look so desirable idk hahahah but I probably won’t cut cause I can’t part with my hair <3

xx
    lostinblackhaze.blogspot.com

21. Shan says:

May i know the difference between cold perm and digital perm ?