Oktoberfest

October 17, 2010 in Commercial Break

If you donch know already, Oktoberfest is one of the most famous events in Germany and the world’s largest fair held in Munich, with more than 5 million people attending every year. It actually ended in Munich already but right here, right now in Malaysia, it is still happening everyday!

And on top of day, every hour is happy hour.

Since tschis is ä German celebrätion, mäybe i schould blög like thiß to bring out the Schörrbrustschützenzelt feel.

I was assigned to attend Oktoberfest in Sid’s Pub in TTDI (if you föllöw me on twitter you would have prolly got annoyed at my heavy Oktospäm that day) together with my team mate Nikicheong!

We were the Tiger team ROAR!

photo

Schwear we didn’t plän our Tiger Color (orange and blue)! It was koinschidental or maybe even soulmäte powerrßr wtf.

And our mission was to defeat othzer teams (Guinness and Heineken haha).

photo

Schindy was Guinness in black.

Oktogurl in Oktohat

Chicken dance hähä.

Jchoyce tßhe Fäiry

Bier Gurl Cheat One™

photo

Playing throw thze Pretzel gäme.

Cheat One™ Pretzel

photo

Was given 3 chances and each throw was just wursst than thze previous one T__T. Phäil max.

photo

But anyway i got myself ä Tiger badge!

Withz God <3.

Derek lol.

photo

Nikki ish naturalle kämwhore.

photo

You know the Kantonese saying “bai lei siong toi?”

This is the perfect illustration of the expression.

FML.

photo

Anyway, Niki and i worked ekztra hard that day and we got many people to schign in under us wööhöö! Eat that, team Guinness and Heineken!

photo

Oktoberfest is still going on!

Don’t forget to check out these prömotiöns:

• RM50 mug of 1 litre Tiger beer (you can keep the Oktoberfest mug)
  • A bucket of 5 Tiger Beer pints Free when you spend more than RM200 on your food bill
  • Free Oktoberfest Hat when you grab the 12-beer cans pack at participating hypermarket

Möre info here!

Thatz all!

KDankeTchau!

37 responses to “Oktoberfest”

1. Joanne says:

Before the entry was loaded, I was like “cheesie don’t know how to spell October =_=” . Then I found out I was ignorant for not knowing the Oktoberfest 😛 Sorrrrreeeeeyyyyhhh xD

2. Jodie says:

You look hot LOL

My friend in Munich went for Oktoberfest too 😮 Looks fun!
    They had things like gingerbread and stuff though~ Don’t really know LOL
    After all this Oktoberfest is the tiger beer one LOL

3. Ben McC says:

I think orange is a good color for you. 😈 It is my favorite. Those Pretzels look delicious. I have to make it Germany (or Malaysia I guess) for Octoberfest sometime.

4. cheekyNadia says:

HAH! tht handbag of urs from minimaos??? look very chio on you! 🙂

5. Loli says:

I went to Oktoberfest in Munich this tear and it was so much fun! The giant pretzels were so delicious (my favourite part!)

6. Alexandra says:

Haha, looks so fun! Love your hair!

7. MissNLK says:

Aber das ist kein Deutsch JA! Die ö und ä und estzet sind nicht Deutsch, die sind mehr swiedisch

hahaha I had german in highschool! My german sucks ^__^

Oktoberfest is awesome<3

8. Vicky Law says:

Wou, you are one brave girl standing on the stage lol! 😀

9. Glo-w says:

Lols…u looked shocked being put on the table!
    Was there beer drinking competition?

10. June says:

WTF even in malaysia? I dunno how I should handle with that fact. What ever. I’m surprised that you don’t have a Dirndl lookalike dress. I mean that’s the dress code for the Oktoberfest. =)

11. aud says:

why so clever wan your whole post full of german language puns! <3

12. dblchin says:

I love the headband!!! Looks so pretty on you!!!

13. JD says:

Are the Oktobergurl from Deustcheland as well? Very pretty…

where izzz meeee

15. David says:

Ringo,

What we all want to know is did you finish that huge glass of beer?

If yes, were you still able to walk?

David

16. Oktoberfest in Malaysia??? ah this is crazy! why is it so popular in the world?? : D
    everyone says its typical german… but its not ^^° haha yes our man drink alot beer but Bavaria is the only federal land with this funny slang and these clothes (on that event) xDDDD
    when im in munich i don´t even understand a word and i AM german *ahahahhaha*
    and you looks so damn cute with the big beerglass! *____*
    and you HAVE to come to germany! 🙂

hanny

17. Elin says:

Lol, all those “Ö” you put in made it weird for me to read since I’m swedish, all the english turned “Prouueumeotieon” instead “promotion”. Hahahahaha!