Home

September 23, 2012 in Commercial Break

This is me showing you my home in my home. #homeception.

But i don’t really stay there anymore because firstly almost half the time i practically live in Japan, and the other half when i am here, i stay with the kareshi in a rented apartment in KL so my house is now pretty much abandoned -_-. And it is hell lot of a headache.

Anyone who occasionally stay with their partner (but not moved in fully) will understand this. You will have NO MATCHING SHOES for all your outfits (!!!) and you wish you have two iMacs and you buy double the house hold items. In our case it is worse because we will have to buy those things when we live in Japan. It’s like we are living three lives at the same time. I’m not sure if it is a good or bad thing.

Of course there were also serious talk about deciding a place to stay, whether to live in my place, or the rented apartment, or get an entirely new places, or move to Japan wtf. But the most ideal idea would of course be getting a bigger place for the both of us, my mom, or even a family in the future.

Which is why i have also been quite interested in properties, even though not anytime soon, but no harm to do some research and looking around. After all, i’d say you would probably need some luck with buying a property, because good ones are hard to come by and if you hesitate, you might miss it forever.

Which is what i didn’t do when i got my place. I was incredibly lucky and didn’t even hesitate to get it even if that means i had to sell my car and be car-less for two years. But there was no regret, because the feeling of owning a home is… i didn’t realize how awesome it is until i had one.

Went to the private preview at the sales gallery of Arte@Subang West, a project by Nusmetro to have a look.

It was indeed very impressive, with all the interactive virtual experiences and avant-garde design.

Model of the new project.   Here are some of the visuals of Arte @ Subang West!

One of my favorite is its iconic glass cube lounge! It is a chill-zone that is almost space-like overlooking the city.

It is so futuristic i feel like i’m in some sci-fi movies that involves good looking heroes with super powers.

Love the lighted furniture collection!

The aqua zone completed with jacuzzi , BBQ area and a fully equipped aqua gym.

The interior. It looks spacious and i have always wanted to live in a duplex. Somehow i think it is very romantic haha.   Anyway, for those of you who missed the private preview, here’s how you can have a virtual tour of Arte. First of all, go download Arte@SubangWest app on your iphone.

See this picture below?

Just point your phone with camera view on it

Like this And magic happens!!

You will get a 360 degree view of Arte’s interior from your phone.

like this!

It transform your own house into an Arte apartment! Anyway, Arte@Subang West will have its official launching on 22-23 this September, so if you have time don’t forget to drop by to experience a whole new lifestyle concept!

Visit the sales gallery now!

Nusmetro Sales Gallery (KL)
Unit 105 & 106, Block E, Phileo Damansara 1,
No.9, Jalan 16/11, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-7955 6676

36 responses to “Home”

1. iamginny says:

do you plan to sell it?

2. iJessiepod says:

Omg it looks so cool ._.

3. Fion says:

i actually thought you would be moving to japan!
    this home will be awesome for u i think! :3

4. eivin says:

Aww…u don’t know how much I admire you!!

5. That is one AWESOME home!! Futuristic to the max if I do say so myself 😀
    And that really must be a pain to not having matching shoes!

6. Jess says:

wow, that place is beautiful… it seems to beautiful to be real. good luck finding a more suitable place to settle; i’ve lived in the same place all my life, so honestly i can’t relate yet, lol.

7. Dylla Fadzil says:

ah ma zinggggghh

8. Grace says:

Hello Cheseer! I really enjoy reading your blog and like your posts on Japan although I have only been to Japan once on a tour to Hokkaido years back…

You have a lovely home and certainly worked hard for it.. Good luck in looking for a new home and perhaps it would be worth considering buying a place together as you are both serious…. Fancy renting your studio out? Just a thought as you may want to make your properties work for you (monetary wise) as you may be considering refinancing for a 2nd home… Check with the developers/banks for advice!

Have a great weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Grace

9. Chikage says:

Saw this in Audrey’s blog too! Looks very gorgeous and artistic 🙂

10. Miho-chan says:

Oh wow that’s cool!

11. Ewa says:

ultra modern home! and i thought your dream home is a cottage house on green fields with rose gardens and a lake..LOL

12. Ewa says:

13. ShuShu ♥ says:

♥ shushu-blog.blogspot.com ♥

14. ShuShu ♥ says:

Your room looks so pretty and comfortable! I personally don’t like the futuristic style that much, I prefer romantic or traditional style *Q*n♥ shushu-blog.blogspot.com ♥

15. Susan says:

Looks so futuristic. I think the price tag will be very beautiful as well

16. Susan says:

Looks so futuristic. I think the price tag will be very beautiful as well

17. Kimmybunni says:

That place looks so amazing! I wish I could read that article on your house, your house looks cute but I haven’t seen many pics of your house. It must be hectic to live in 3 different places but exciting too. Do you hate flying alone? I do cause I have to pay attention on when to board flights instead of someone else just telling me. lol

18. Kimmybunni says:

19. yuhhui says:

hey just wondering, how much is the price of one apartment? =)

20. yuhhui says:

hey just wondering, how much is the price of one apartment? =)

21. hannamarielei says:

That looks so cool!

22. Nea says:

Love it! 😀

23. Evy says:

24. Evy says:

I wouldn’t mind living there lol! xD .. why don’t you and kareshi just tie the knot and buy a nice place then make little cheese balls dear? <(^w^<)nnnhttp://prinnyboutique.blogspot.com

25. FiSh says:

woah thats so artsy! cant afford to buy such an awesome house yet 🙁

xoxo,
    FiSh @ ohfishiee.blogspot.com

26. FiSh says:

woah thats so artsy! cant afford to buy such an awesome house yet 🙁 nnxoxo,nFiSh @ ohfishiee.blogspot.com

27. cat says:

cheesie your new layout is nice..but i can scrol to the right..i need to maximize it… u know..we open your blog during office hours… i hope u get what i mean hahaah

28. cat says: