EMODA April

April 24, 2013 in Useless fashion

Here are some of my EMODA coordinates in the month of April!

In JAPAN

Coordinate 1

It was still very cold then!

Monotone coordinate: Style Fake Real Life top, art-leopard print leggings, in-sole sneakers and white backpack all from EMODA

Coordinate 2

Pink iPhone case from EMODA

Bijou collar top, blue knit cardigan and matching knit shorts, polka dot leggings, all from EMODA

Coordinate 3

Mint toy earrings from EMODA

Bijou top and Mint Faux Leather Skirt from EMODA. Super in love with mint color these days!

Also you probably noticed that i keep wearing the same shoes lol that’s because it’s really super ultra comfy for its (hidden) height!

It’s available on EMODA Global Webstore. Grab them before it is sold out and you regret forever, like the Mary Jane Wedges you all liked earlier lol.

Coordinate 4

(Yea, THAT pair of shoes lol)

I have already blogged about this in last last month’s entry but here it is!

Art Lady  cropped top and the skirt , clear necklace also from EMODA.

In Malaysia

Coordinate 5

Leather hair band, bijou collar top, jeggings and white wedges all from EMODA

Coordinate 6

Clear necklace from EMODA

Floral set-up (top and bottom) from EMODA

I’m also forever using the white backpack lol. I think i’ve been using it for more than a year! It’s really one of the most heavy-rotated item from EMODA ever.

Coordinate 7

Stripped pants.

This stripped pants.

It’s one of the best selling in EMODA stores in Japan right now omg. I saw this in Nori-chan’s Instagram and i wanted it very badly!

Shibuya 109 EMODA staff. The leggggggggssssss

Model Sunwei also loves it. THE LEGS!

EMODA’s jeggings are the best they make your leg soooooo long and slim <3

Coordinate 8

White dress from EMODA.

This one is girly! Quite a rare variation from EMODA.

Also!! My latest order from EMODA Global Webstore has just arrived 😀 😀 😀

Art Leopard silicone iPhone case

Fabric hair band in Mint Green (It’s wired so you can make usamimi! :D)

Open-back knit top in Mint Green

And the super popular Peplum Jeggings in Blue

This one was also sold out when i was in Tokyo, but so so happy that Global Webstore still has it!

Other update:

Went to EMODA’s press room for a casual visit too.

Their summer trend is Resort Feel. So it’s very casual and laid back, relaxing kind of outfit.

Great for beach holiday!

Also i was invited to be interviewed about the upcoming summer trends on this new Otona gyaru magazine called Majesty Japan, and this was what i wore!

Whole outfit from EMODA! These item are not even officially released yet but they loan me just for the photoshoot.

Thank you so much EMODA!!!

Also, every time  i meet Ena she will have some good news! (The previous time was the launch of EMODA cosmetics). Will share it in my next entry! 😀

For now, go shop your heart out at

EMODA GLOBAL WEBSTORE

Some new arrivals

And don’t forget to check out their FB for new updates! In English!!! :D

EMODA FACEBOOK

See you next time!

15 responses to “EMODA April”

1. angel says:

This is so awesome! I love code 4 best! 🙂 so very flattering and sexy without showing the whole belly part!

2. Nini says:

beautiful pictures, but the emoda’s staff are so so skinny

3. Aynysidharta says:

i want that stripped pants too.. but i’m not tall enough when i use stripped pants i look more shorty.. hehhe.. nEMODA cosmetics *shock* what a good news i cant wait to see that.. Good luck..

4. Chloe says:

Heart this post and also super effing love the toy earring but it has been sold out in the webstore! do you know if they will be available again? can i purchase from the japanese online shop? n

5. Christine says:

I love alll your EMODA posts!! 😀 although im quite young for the otona style you’re very persuasive 😉 must go shop there wen i visit japan !! Keep up the good work <3 fight-o

6. vanessa says:

Cheesie i hope you reply!!!!!!!!! would you happen to know how many cm is the size s for white? because my feet are like 21 cm )))): so although i would really love to buy the shoe!!! im scared it’ll be too big for me DD;

7. le-sad says:

cheesie, are the mary jane shoes totally sold out? ): do you know whether they plan to restock at all? i see the shoes are still on the shop display models – would I be able to get them in the actual stores? (I know, I totally regret for life!)

8. hitomineko says:

oh how nice! i want the stripe pants toooooooooooooooonxo nwww.hitomiblog.com

9. Plum says:

Yaaay, fashion post! They’ve been missed! Sigh, I wish Emoda would open up a store in the UK. :((

10. Julie says:

Love your outfits, but that’s light green, not mint green!

11. Anonymous says:

chessie, what pant’s size do you usually use from emoda? thank you! i really like your outfits *_*/

12. stella says:

Waah Cheesie your so pretty, I love your coordinates. I’m so lucky I got the Emoda Mary Jane before it got sold out hehehe but I found a very similar look-alike for those who are looking for it: http://www.nastygal.com/shoes/feelin-it-platform-wedgennNot promoting the site, just helping others who really wants the shoe, it is really adorable <3

13. Chancy says:

How to buy a black and white striped pants,thanks ! nAnd how much

14. Chancy says:

How to buy a black and white striped pants,thanks ! nAnd how much

15. Chancy says:

How to buy a black and white striped pants?