I haven’t done any make up tutorial for such a long time, let alone a video one!
But recently i have collaborated with Maybelline and came up with a Cheesie Cat Eyes video!
I have created 3 looks according to the feline theme!
Here are some of the product used in this tutorial!
The main hero is this:
Maybelline The Magnum Cat Eyes, to achieve sexy, flirty or even fierce cat eye looks!
This new mascara has 7X more volume, and it’s also 24hr smudge proof. The secret of this new product is the collagen film formula and a high quality claw brush. It instantly fills and spikes out lashes at the outer corner for a stunning cat eye look.
I have always like Maybelline’s mascaras, and this one gives a thick and long coat that’s great for dramatic looks with just a few swipes. I also liked that the wand is curved which makes it super easy to apply without missing any small lashes at the corner of your eyes. Not to mention their mascaras are really competitively priced, always value for money.
You can also pair it up with Maybelline Color Tattoo eye shadows which come in fun colors for different types of personalities, like what i did in the tutorial.
These are not just an eye shadow, but can be used 3 ways!
1. As a liner: You can use an angled brush to create a line on the upper and lower lid, for a funky feel.
2. As a base: You can apply a thin layer on your eyelid so your make up lasts longer.
3. As a shadow: Use your fingertips to apply, and smother until desired result. This is perfect for a dramatic look!
It has a creamy texture and it’s easy for blending, and i like how the color comes out really vivid! Perfect for spring/summer make which is all the rage now. The plus point is that it also lasts a long time!
Here are some behind the scene:
This is the first professional make up tutorial that i did!
Super high quality equipments so i was quite happy how it turned out!
The first look!
And showing step by step
Will post the video at the end of this post where I show you how step-by-step on how to achieve the 3 looks, but before that, i wanna announce a contest by Maybelline Magnum Cat Eyes!!
1. Post a photo of yourself with a cat-eye look with your Magnum Cat Eyes product.
2. Instagram it, #mymagnumcateyes.
3. Label which look you’re going after – the Bold Panther, Black Panther or White Tiger.
4. Make sure your account isn’t private so we can choose!
Also please like facebook.com/maybellinenysimplyfab
The best look of each cat eye look will win a limited edition Christy Ng high heel shoe in collaboration with Maybelline.
Contest Period: 1 April to 30 April
Lastly, here’s the Maybelline X Cheesie Cat Eyes make up tutorial!
Hope you guys like it 🙂
Go to Maybelline’s FB page to find out more! 🙂