Pun of the day:
Those who can’t wait to show off their rides are car-su.
Outside a hawker center today.
1. He doesn’t know how to do forward parking.
2. He is optically challenged. He can’t differenciate horizontal and vertical.
3. He’s disillusioned and he thinks that he’s driving 100-wheel road train, which if he parks the normal way, will result in damaging two nearest restaurants and and killing four passerbys.
4. He is small. He wants to feel big (and long).
5. He has a 5-inches-thick face and 2Km-long kiasuness. So freaking long he can’t park vertically.
We really need to cater special parking lots for special cars (or disillusioned freak).