A series of unchristmassy events

December 30, 2006 in Happenings

Pun of the day:
What did Adam say on the day before Christmas?
It’s Christmas, Eve.

Random random random.

Xmas, erm, Party?

Poser Andrew.

The guys were playing their usual cai mui. Instead of drinking, the loser had to eat this:

-_-

Xmas shopping

I really hate to go out to shopping malls during public holidays. Peaceful places like Ikano will turn into a bustling pasar malam. Damn sien wei.

However, Ichigo was in town, so we went out anyway.

You see behind us? Its like ants in an ant colony!

The magic bauble mirror…

The ultimate Xmas pressie every Malaysian guy dreams of…

Speaking of Xmas pressie, i got one sweet pressie! 😀 😀 😀

Baby, The Stars Shine Bright!

The ultimate epitome of sweet lolita.

In Kamikaze Girls, Momoko (Kyoko Fukada) is totally obsessed with Baby clothing.

She eat, sleeps and breathes Baby! You’ll definitely know how much she loves Baby if you’ve seen the movie. *swoons*

I received a surprise parcel in the post and upon opening, i smelled a sweet baby scent! OMFC the dress is actually scented!!!666

The embroidery is so good! The material, attention to detail… you can tell a lot of time has gone into making the dress.

My first baby! 😀 😀 😀

Stored in Happenings | 27 Cheesed

27 responses to “A series of unchristmassy events”

1. mef says:

Heh! 😀 First. Who send one? 🙂

2. pH7 says:

可愛い:D:P

3. Christine says:

The dress is so adorable! You’re so lucky! hehe…

4. bulat says:

when will you post a picture of you wearing that : D

5. Craig says:

OMG hannah Tan!

6. Craig says:

Oh yea Cheesie where are you celebrating new year?

7. Anna says:

OH. MY. DEAR CHEESE.

(okay, i know you don’t use that but i wanted four syllables!)

8. Anna says:

(referring to the dress…anyway lolita isn’t that popular in SG as of present.)

9. Don says:

Ha ha ha! That is the funniest pun I’ve ever heard. Most of your puns were rather cheesy but I’m guessing that’s the way you made them. But this one made me laugh out loud!

10. Tasha says:

OMG! I’m so jealous!! You got an authentic real BTSSB dress!!! Any idea how much it cost? Who’s the sender?

Some nice happy smiling photos of you there Cheesie! You and your friend look so cute.. and the santa rina dress with rudolph antlers is so sweet looking! Wish I could wear those but dunno where to find them 🙁

11. Lance Aus says:

hey, did u tan yourself? it dont suit u yeeah, so stop using sun tan lotion! jus a kind advise~!@!

12. Porkie says:

Maybe people didn’t use tan and got the tan naturally? You know, Malaysia is pretty sunny and being in the sun means you can get a tan after prolonged exposure -_-

13. Porkie says:

Hey dear.. Cheesy New Year!! Hope this year is even more cheesy than before!!

Nice to see you and Ichigo together again! Haha.. she really hasn’t changed from the first time you showed me her photos!! You however.. haha..you know lah 🙂 Malaysia malls look so much better than here, the deco here sucks -_-

Nice BTSSB dress, told you if you wrote to Santa you’d get one for being a Cheesy Girl 😀 How is it? fits nicely? Feel like Momoko when you wear it? hehehe..

14. Ying Bin Sousa says:

Happy 2007 Cheesie!Mwah~ ^3^

15. Cheesie says:

Happy 2007!!!007 😀 😀 😀

16. LB says:

Everyone so pretty, everything so sweet.. Happy Wonderful 2007 to you!

17. Anna says:

Happy New Year everyone!!

18. 恶人饿了扁 says:

happy new year 🙂

19. Kelly says:

Happy New Year Cheesie

That outfit is so cute!!! I want to see it on u! =)

20. Pb says:

OMFC! HANNAH TAN!! 😀 I love tht gurl wei! where did u take tht pix?! lol.u went to her bf’s saloon to do ur extensions.. 😀

21. Noemi says:

GREAT pics!!
    I love baby *__*

22. mair says:

What Baby the stars shine bright store did you go to and where is it? Becosue if i ever make it there I want to go to store!!!!!! I like the dress, it’s cute!

23. Harada Keiko says:

tottemo kawaiii ne…I ever seen this film.my inspiration when I look this fil.tottemo kawaii….!!^.-

24. adidasgal says:

kawaii nehx :]

25. YEMily says:

how or where did you get the picture after the kamikaze girls picture??
    i’ve been searching everywhere for those pics

26. Kathy says:

Hello

I am from Germany.
    And you? Turkey, Japan and England? wow, something I find somewhat surprising. I’m sitting here in Germany, you are on the other side of this world! This is crazy, somehow. I hope you write me in english, I would be a great find pen friends even if I was not so good English can help me the Google translator. My email is: ChocolateCookie92@gmx.de
    Please, please let me know! My name is Yuki and my mother comes from Japan, but my father was German, where we also live. If, however, is not so good English, but I come to cope. Maybe yes someone is interested in another country, I could make you pictures of my surroundings and me by your. I would prefer it if someone of you is from Japan, and I like this a few pictures in exchange for my sent from Germany, the total would be really great.

Love
    Yuki

Also, ich bin wirklich Deutsche, und ich hoffe ihr versteht mich :*
    Bitte schreibt mir, ich habe schon einige Bilder für euch gemacht, aus Deutschland und hoffe Jemand interessiert sich dafür.

Liebe Grüße
    Yuki

27. That seriously answered my problem, give thanks to you!