Holy Shit I’m getting Married.

May 8, 2012 in Cheesellaneous

as you have read on twitter wtf.

That’s all for today’s blog post wtf.

Now i need to find out how to get married wtf.

Sorry i mean “we”.

91 people cheesed “Holy Shit I’m getting Married.”

1. gong hei gong hei

2. starmist says:

CONGRATS!!! :D

3. GG

4. congrats, congrats, 恭喜恭喜。

5. Wahhhhhhh, Congratulations =D

6. congrats!!!!! so happy for u! can change ur name to japanese surname eg Rin Hamaguchi. SOUNDS VERY NICE RIGHT????!!!! :grin: lol not sure why this is the first thing i tot of….

7. also must have alternative puffy puffy pink wedding dress like this okay http://www.weddinginspirasi.com/2010/02/12/fuji-lenal-et-lena-wedding-dresses/

lol i am demanding long time reader, cannot disappoint, okay! kekeke :grin:

8. わぁぁぁおめでとうございます!!!

9. Congratulations cheesie!!

10. congraz! ;)

11. Congratz, Cheesie!!! Was so happy when I read your tweet ^^

12. omg that came so suddenly! :O
    but congrats to both of you! :)

13. ご結婚おめでとうございます!! :shock: :razz:

14. Congratulations!

15. Omg congratulations! :grin: :grin: :grin:

16. Congrats cheesie!! So happy for both of you!

17. OMG surprise surprise!! but anyway, congratulatios!! love ya always xD time to reveal the the kareshi dontcha think =o

18. CONGRATULATIONS:D:D:D

19. omg congratulations!!!!!!

20. Omg!!! おめでとうございます!一生幸せに過ごせますように!♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪

21. your life is perfect now. Congrats! :razz:

22. holy crap, CONGRATULATIONS CHEESIE!!!!!!!

23. omgomgomgomg! congrats <3

24. congratulations!! :grin: :grin:

25. Congrats cheesie! excited for more details! :razz:

26. Congrats!! So happy for you! No more #foreveralone!!
    I bet you gave out so much love, that the world is starting to love you back so much more!! <3
    So happy for you!!!
    I hope my day will come as well. T-T #foreveralone

27. araleling says:

congratulations =D

28. Sherry Tsao says:

i come in ur blog..and i see this..and i shock…!!!!!!! GRATS!

29. OMG Congratulations!!! =DDDDDD

30. OMFG! congratz!! =D

31. tell us more about the kareshi! haha!

32. CONGRATS CHEESIE!!! cant wait for a picture of you and your kareshi :mrgreen:

33. Honey B. says:

OMG, so happy for u…! TTWTT CONGRAATS!!

34. WOAHHHHH. XDD CONGRATULATIONS!!!! X3

35. Confeitoiren says:

Congrats Cheesie!!
    Finally I can snatch #foreveralone title from you LOLs
    Baytewei is this mean you’re gonna move to Japan (!!0A0)

36. neeeeeeeeeeee
    congrats, ringo (cheesie)!!!

37. WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish you happily ever after!!!!
    Super duper happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

38. omedetou cheesie-san!! XDDDD *throws heart shape confetti around*

39. OH EM GEE! Congrats Cheesie!

40. Omedetou boss-sama~!
    Cheesie is no longer #foreveralone!! :D

41. Synchroflash says:

Oooohhh ! félicitations donc…. :razz:

42. Finally! CONGRATS! :D You’ve come a long way from complaining about being forever alone, which wasn’t that long ago really. :P

43. (o.o) OMG, CONGRAAAATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDD

44. CONGRATZ!
    i’ve read it on twitter and was like: joke? lolol
    but it’s rly true, i’m so happy for you!!!

45. OMG CHEESIE!!! I had to read the post like a few times and the comments a few times before your message really hit!!! but OMGGG CONGRATZZZ!!!

46. Less than 1 year of whining for being foreveralone lvl 999, now you’re getting married! Congrats!

47. Wooohoooo! Congratulations!! :D (again)
    Write summore?

48. GIMME LE DETAILS WOMAN!!! congrats !!!

49. Awesome sauce mama! Congrats to you and Mr Cheesie. Goes to show you that the cheese doesn’t stand alone for long. Take that farmer and the dell! I can’t wait to see your choices for gowns, venue, etc. Wish you guys all the love, blessings and happiness you can stand times a million <3

50. O my flippin gosh, congratulations girl.

51. omg congrats!! now it’s time to introduce us the kareshi.. although i think i know who :D

52. congrats!~ be sure to catch the bouquet of flowers when aud throws it at her wedding :]

53. i like the 1st related post. lol

54. congratesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!
    a proper blog post pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    with lotsa pictures and words and love story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    u can censor your ahem husband’s face if he wants privacy. lol lol…

congratessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

55. Congrats! Its a new beginning with lots of commitments to each other! How are wedding preps going on? Are you looking for some gorgeous & reasonably priced and best of all home based baker? Check out http://www.facebook.com/ConfectionsKL.

56. lolwut? congratulations :)

57. You have natural beauty, not so fake like me.

58. The person who use xiaxue name has no life. ;-)
    Oh and, Congrats Chessie. Blog about the info soon yaaa <3

59. Congratulations! Does that mean we get to see his photo?! LOL

60. eh this is so sudden!!! nvr heard you got a boyfie??? @.@ time to reveal!! leave out the suspense!!!

61. Oh!! Congrats!
    Got married last year, it was sooo much fun!

62. OMG you need to tell us everything!!!! *squeals

63. CONGRATULATIONS CHEESIE!!!! Remember when you used to complain about being “forever alone”? ;) CONGRATZ!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

64. NO MORE #TEAMFOREVERALONE !!! :)

65. Congratulations Cheesie! The question now is …. who is the groom? ;D

66. I hope you won’t disappoint me with your wedding dress, cheesie….
    ….
    Congratulations! I’m so happy for you! :mrgreen:

67. Congrats but…You both haven’t even been dating for a year right?…isn’t it a bit silly to get married so quickly?…Hopefully he is the right one for you and the marriage won’t fail because you rushed into it though. :lol:

68. you sounded a bit lost/desperate in your foreveralone post and now you are getting hitched after a 6 months whirlwind romance? certainly hope you are still not in honeymoon phase and really know this person inside-out and that you are getting married for the right reason(s) and not for the sake of being attached/married. wishing you good luck and best wishes.

69. :) Congratulations!

70. Oh ya! And next year ang pow for us all! :grin: :grin:

71. Congraz! Feel so happy for u! will you have double wedding with fourfeetnine? :mrgreen:

72. Congratulations, cheesie!!!

73. super congrats la! It’ll be a lot of work~ but u look glam everyday~ so I am sure u’ll look super glam that day! <3

xoxo HitomiNeko xoox

74. Congrats Chessie!! We all happy for you! :D :D
    Truth is, Im sooooo curious about the groom and the whole love story, because you never talk about it before… Hope you will make a post about all of that.. Anyway, some people above comment that the groom is japanese.. Is it true?
    #morecurious :o:o

Once again, congrats! ;D

75. Oh my, so soon!? Omedetou!! Happiness & Love all around! o((*^▽^*))o

76. congrtaz! great news from u ! i juz read your previous blog post few months ago thatu said that u cant even get a bf but now u soon getting married! really happy for u :razz:
    haha…get marry right after Audrey’s married :)

77. Congratulations!

78. OHEMMMGEEE congrats! xD
    Seems like blogger getting married is trending!

79. Congratulations soon-to-be Mrs. Hamaguchi. haha!

80. Wowww… getting married after less than 6 months of dating????

81. OMG!! CONGRATULATION !!!

82. that day my friend sent me a message “Cheesie is getting married!!” and I was like “omg whaaat?”
    and we both were so happy xDD but then we noticed “we don’t even know her really, why are we so happy…”
    …but then
    “so what?! yaaaay!!!!!”

83. oh i just read about this now! congrats, Cheesie :D :D

84. congratulations cheesie! =D

85. OMG, KIND OF LATE, BUT CONGRATULATIONS!
    おめでとうございます!
    I hope you let us know the details and the story of your kareshi soon~

He’s really lucky to have a girls as smart, funny, and beautiful as you are♥
    Wishing you all the best Cheesie!

Leave me a cheese

Hi, I'm and my email is . Please link my name back to my .