MIRROR X Cheesie

October 30, 2012 in Photoshoot

Filler post because my blog is getting wrinkly from the lack of real updates.

*injects*

Here’s a pic-heavy post on a photoshoot i did with MIRROR, a select shop in Ebisu, Tokyo. Also the first photoshoot i did in Japan! We did about 8 styles in a short afternoon, very quick and professional, and i loved the photos <3

Here it is!

#1

I call this the Limkokwing hair because he always side-sweep his hair a 9-1 parting ratio lolol.

#2

I still cannot believe how small Japanese sizes are, they felt tight on me even >.<

#3

#4

Summer styles

#5

#6

This is the deco of the actual shop! Cute right!! <3

#7

#8

This is actually my fav coordinate!

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

That’s all!

Update more soon when i have time <3

Tell me which is your fav coordinate ^^

Stored in Photoshoot | 51 Cheesed

51 people cheesed “MIRROR X Cheesie”

1. #6 the best!

2. I like #10! :D

3. thegeekinpink says:

You’re so beautiful when you smile :D

4. #10 and #11, is that top Shiori coordinate for TGC? cuz they look similar

5. #8 ftw!

6. Miss Sennnaa says:

Love #14!! Natural smiles are always the best :)n

7. Omg, I can’t believe how beautiful you are !!!!! :o Number #15 FTW ! :D

8. Supermodelllll ♡ ♡

9. Cheesie you shd learn to relax your mouth in photoshoots – maybe have to practice it. You’re SO pretty but these photos you keep looking like you are buck tooth – like cannot keep your teeth in like that. Jia you!!

10. TeinNee Chin says:

I like 5,8,10 &15…

11. wow! i love the hair! and outfits! you are beautiful!

12. I love the summer styles!

13. Great looks! Love your style. I would like to invite you to stylehills.com. See you there.

- Lloyd

14. You look like a model!!

15. Love #14! U should smile more like this :D

16. #14 nicest!!!

17. THT Christina says:

Actually, I must say my faves are from #8 all the way to #13! You look amazing Cheesie, many styles and you rock them all!

18. Omg! You’re so gorgeous!! I really liked #4, 7, 10 and 14! Especially 14, you look so natural and happy! I love your smile! :)

19. i liked #14 the most ^-^ nyou have such a nice smile:D

20. your fave is my fave also…makes your slim legs stand out!!

21. #1 and #8 !!! Awww== conversation box changed and i can’t view your favorite flag jorr…..T.T

22. wow, it is very nice photos, hard to choose cz every photos i like. sigh…i wish i cld have your slim legs…:)

23. 14! SUCH a pretty and natural smile <3

24. I love the 2nd last picture! <3

25. I like coord 9 as well! Cool

26. hohoho! Love the video!n

27. I like all the photoshoots! so cute! nnxoxo HitomiNeko xooxnhttp://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

28. Cheeseeee

29. Awesome, like your 1st and last picture.

30. Yay!!!!

31. Ya lo I also very sad…..

32. all are nice! super awesome!

33. you look like Audrey in #9. :P

34. omg sooo pretty cheesie! always love your looks!

35. Lisa Juliana says:

I like #7!! you look like a real japanese model cheesie!! :D :Dn

36. Super love #14 and #15! (:

37. The last photo is soo cute (: Love your hair!

38. VV Victoria says:

Omg I love #7~!! U look like Namie Amuro in that!!

39. #14 so cute!! (:n#7 and #10 are probably my favorite coordinates though.

40. #14 so cute!! (:n#7 and #10 are probably my favorite coordinates though.

41. #14 so cute!! (:n#7 and #10 are probably my favorite coordinates though.

42. love the bubble pony!

43. #7 <3

44. i love ur smile on #14 ! :)))

45. i suggest you to show a huge smile or close your lips when taking photos. i found that you always semi-open your lips when taking photos and it makes me feel like you have really bad teeths -.- nice pics anyway! <3

46. Hi Ringo, You have wonderful fashion taste. I would like to know if you are interested in a white pair of CL wedge heels exactly the same as the one which you are wearing in the first picture but in white? It is euro size 37.

47. Sorry I am a size 35

48. I like #14! Very summer style! Relax pose, and you smiled! <3

Leave me a cheese

Hi, I'm and my email is . Please link my name back to my .