Tokyo December (noms and cute things)

January 16, 2013 in Bon Cheesepetit / Japan

Haro brainwash time!

So many different types of Ichigo!

Super huge and shiny!

My nail against giant ichigo

A lot of people ask if this is fake. It’s real dude. Most flawless strawbie everrr

And i super love winter because it’s strawbie season! Which also means limited edition everything strawberry!!!

1. Ichigo tart

2. Kyushu limited ed Amao Ichigo Kit Kat

3. Ichigo cookie

4. Fukuoka Amao Ichigo Calpis omg

Morning Mac!

My first time having McGriddles!

Hello Banana

Cutest Snake Year New Year card ever!!!

Hello Kitty charm bracelet

My wedding nail

Discounted bento from convenient store

My usual lazy 8breakfast: rice with mentaiko topping lol

My lazy breakfast! Mentaiko + cucumber

Nagasaki Onigiri shop

All in ramen, including Mentaiko

Xmas Dinner Menu in 76CAFE Omotesando

Mentaiko & Shirauo sushi

Best Aburi Engawa (not sure what is it called in English) sushi omggg it just melts on your tongue T___T

Giant (real, not Cheat One) crabstick sushi

Ichiran Ramen, probably your favorite too right?? :D

End of the year party!! :D

Awesome healthy lunch at Omotesando Hills

Macaron Tower Cake

Another Hakuna Macaron!

Hakuna Macaron leveled up: Hakuna Chocoron

HaKUMA Macaron lolol (Kuma means bear in Japanese)

Heart shape ichigo dessert

Strawbie Xmas cake and Cream Puff Tower cake!

Hakuna Macaron cup

I don’t drink coffee but ordered this just for coffee art

Dessert-themed phone straps!

Dessert plate at Q-Pot cafe

Kid’s dresses

New sox

Cute? :D

Ok that’s all!!

Sponsored coordinate:

Cassa Fashion

CNY is coming! Browse a variety of Cheongsam at Cassa fashion at wholesale price!! I had too many to choose from, and actually got myself 3 pieces! This is one of my fav ^^ Go shop nao!

33 people cheesed “Tokyo December (noms and cute things)”

1. All looks so good!

2. those desserts are just sooooooooo lovely! but i think one decent dessert alone costs me RM50 liao~ must really save alot alot alot before i can go jap!

3. Wow those strawberries look expensive xD Japanese food looks SO yummy but also really healthy. AND, I looove your dress in the last pic!

4. Oh my god this post makes me want to eat a thousand million of strawberries… But in France there is no strawberries cakes, Kitkat etc… Aaaaaah ! You’re so lucky !

5. Lights Camera Danielle says:

That food looks so yummy!nnLightsCameraDanielle.Com

6. I literally just drooled on myself while scrolling through this.. Embarassing ;; All the straberries!!!

7. Rochelle Stewart says:

Your outfit is very cute :D! Seriously I just ate and seeing all this food is making me hungry. I didn’t eat dessert…now I want some cake or something! Great post….nhttp://www.roros-world.com

8. Nagareboshi says:

All of the food looks so delicious! ^__^ You look stunning in that dress, as always!nntokio-princess.blogspot.com

9. Nagareboshi says:

10. mishberries says:

My utmost favourite is the heart shaped ichigo dessert omgoodnesssss D: Cheesie why are you doing this to us!!!! T______________________T But thank you for the post, I’ve gotten my latest inspiration on what to dream tonight T_T

11. mishberries says:

12. Looking at all the food makes me think I can also live in Japan! So delicious!

13. Anonymousmich says:

aarrggg… u make me gonna have strawberry fever XD

14. i love ichiran ramen!!! happy~~~

15. You make me crave for all that food you post. I wanna cry!!!!!

16. Love the dress ^_^ Wants!

17. Love the dress ^_^ Wants!

18. The cheongsam?

19. GO! JAPAN!!!

20. Me too!!! And all my friend’s fav!

21. *prepares strawbie med*

22. U CAN!!!

23. Lol have fun with your dreams!!

24. Thanks a lot

25. Haha did you have any?

26. *passes hankie*

27. They were!!!! I didn’t eat all of them but I just know!!!!!!!!!

28. Are you kidding me!!! French patisserie is sooooo good!!!

29. Thanks a lot!! ♡

30. NO LA!!! Now yen so damn cheap, one is less than RM15 ler!!!!

31. They are!

32. Wow… Singapore also have McGriddles~

33. Hi, I’m a Japanese lady, I SERIOUSLY think Japanese goverment or tourist agency must appoint you to a Japanese tourism ambassador. Cos you know what is so special in Japan!!!

Leave me a cheese

Hi, I'm and my email is . Please link my name back to my .