Sakura and more things pink

April 9, 2013 in Japan

Hello i’m home!! ^^

It’s been such a wonderful two weeks of all things pink so this post is a compilation of them all!

You can also read last year’s blog post about sakura and all things pink.

Anyway, this is the mission i set every year:

I feel so grateful and blessed every time i think about how i managed to catch so much blissful pinkness last year, and do it again this year.

Most of my friends in Tokyo were so busy with work (including the danna, and excluding RinRin, because it was spring break for her so she became my Hanami buddy for two whole weeks) that they didn’t even have time to sit down properly to sigh at the sight of falling pink petals, drinking, smiling and laughing with their loved ones. Catching an occasional glance of a blooming sakura tree was like a luxury for them.

Whereas all i and RinRin did was just went to ALL different sakura viewing spots almost every single day. I couldn’t have been any luckier. This is indeed the happiest time of my life.

For those of you who didn’t get to view cherry blossom this year, there’s always next! Or you can stare at my header and see sakura petals drift across the screen hahaha.

One of the rare sakura trees in the park that dresses itself in bright pink

White Strawberry (or pineberry) again this year! And that’s my sherbety nails (left)

RinRin’s pink  hair

Another pink carpet

Pink Sakura Miku

Pink fallen flowers

Pink below

Pink above

Pink at night

This is the type of sakura that you can see after all the pale white one has faded away. So you might still be in luck!

Pink meringue necklace

Pink sakura dessert plate

And thank you sakura.

See you next year. <3

Stored in Japan | 43 Cheesed

43 people cheesed “Sakura and more things pink”

1. pink meringue necklace.. cannot eat one right? just checking :P

2. lolol cannot wan.

3. wwaa.. semua cantik la… i wish one day i could taking picture under pink sakura..

4. Rachael Imm says:

so beautiful!

5. Awesomely beautiful!

6. lovely post <3

7. SimMiao Hoo says:

which are the top 10 spots? imma going sakura viewing nxt year ard tokyo, kyoto, osaka region

8. Vicky Cha says:

I love all the sakura trees!!

9. Bahiyah Khalid says:

omg! so much PINK! I nosebleed in pink now!!!

10. Nora_theycallmemonphe says:

Awwww this is so lovely, I wish I could see sakura in Tokyo on day!

11. thatgirlnamedmandy says:

Is it just me or did everyone scroll up to stare at Cheesie’s header when she mentioned that we can see falling sakura petals there. lol

12. wow so pretty…. some day wish i could see the sakura myself in japan x

13. Cheesie! I am booking a ticket to Japan soon! Just waiting for my tax refund hahaha XDnnAlso — are you self-taught Japanese, or did you take lessons? If you would be so kind as to give me some advice, as I am terrible at language learning. And I’d like to be able to communicate when I go there next Spring…

14. Gakkkhhh.. those white strawberries cost like RM10.. EACH.. right?

15. Nice. You should campaign for more of the Malaysian sakura trees to be planted and cherished like in Japan. nLike the ones here:nhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tCFuI9GBJdY/TY7EPfkUklI/AAAAAAAAALI/qHqlAuSgNWk/s1600/07032011050.jpgnnWe also have the Golden Shower Tree and Bouganvilleas which are also very pretty and can be as beautiful as sakura. nnWhat makes it special in Japan is that the Japanese really take care of the trees and cherish and love them which gives the trees a special aura. n

16. Nice! I’m so jealous…someday I’ll go see all the sakura too!nnAlso, in that last pic…is that a tiny flower on your eyelash?? Cute…

17. ok am the one who left u comment about the hair thing and visiting japan next year, I love love love this post, just feel soo in love with all the pink things am I making sence? well u got me am surenI love how u look in that pic kissing the sakura nbtw am starting my plan to visit japan next year in sakura (no makeup, no delivery food, basically no life till next sakura) lol it is a long comment but huh plz comoon i dun bother u so often anyway I always love reading ur post xoxo

18. ahh its pink heaven!~ utsukushii!~ Cheesie, I’m going to Japan in a few weeks (my first time…cannot describe how excited I am!). Where can I find those pineberries?? After seeing them featured on your blog, I’ve been telling myself I absoutely MUST try if/when I go to Japan!

19. You will have a chance!!!!

20. Thanks so much :)

21. Thankiu :)

22. Thanks :D

23. Try google it!! They have many many diff spots, the popular ones are normally packed with local and tourists :)

24. Me toooooo

25. LOLOL cannot imagine

26. Believe that you will and you WILL!!!!! :D

27. Actually I did too when I wrote that HAHAHHA

28. YES YOU WILL

29. OMG so happy for you Courtney!! I will point you to the best EMODA outlet lol. nnFor Japanese. I learnt it 15 years ago by watching drama and buying textbooks WTF. nnNowadays everything has a short cut. Just make sure you have portable Internet with you and GOOGLE TRANSLATE EVERYTHIG LOLOL

30. No lo please lo it’s more like rm20

31. Actually all my friends tell me Penang has sakura!!!! They are diff species of course but so beautiful too!!!

32. Yes that’s the spring collection from Shu Uemura :)

33. Good luck!!!! It will all be super worth it i can promise you that!!! Because I knew :D

34. I bought it from TOKYU departmental store (the one connected to Shibuya train station), I have never seen it any where else and it is extremely rare. I doubt they still have it though because its super seasonal too ! But who knows!!! Maybe you’ll get lucky!!! :D

35. Yuen Ling (Hayley) says:

Travel to Japan never came to my mind, but seems like going there during pink sakura season, I would love to go there! Especially with my mum – her dream place to visit!

36. Hahaha, Google Translate is my life! Ok, I’ve been watching dramas for 15 years and still no good at Japanese. MAYBE I’M DOOMED. Okay, maybe not, but I’ll check some more books out from the library, too expensive to buy ($100 one book!)….I’d rather spend on EMODA hahaha…and I’ll be so impatiently awaiting next Spring to see Japan!!

37. o.o o.o i like the meringue necklace! where did you get it from? hahahaha! but i really like the 2 buns! nikuman?

38. THANK YOU CHEESIE :D

39. Did you vote for Nick or Joe ? Time to find out how the Xpax DontLoseItAll story ends ! I’ve just watched it and it was really moving. Catch it here yourself bit.ly/YVfpyA ! n

40. hitomineko says:

so many pink stuff! i see so many sakura posts on ur blog I feel like sakura is all year round. lol nn=P nnxo nwww.hitomiblog.com

41. awwww..it is so beautiful !!!!! <3

42. aww. all the flowers are so pretty~~!! I love pink a lot too~!!

Leave me a cheese

Hi, I'm and my email is . Please link my name back to my .